Whiting Petroleum posts bigger quarterly loss
Feb 21 Whiting Petroleum Corp, North Dakota's largest oil producer, posted a bigger quarterly loss as production fell and expenses rose.
Nov 23 USANA Health Sciences Inc
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says company will no longer utilize a co-CEO management structure
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says board of directors has appointed current co-CEO, Kevin Guest, as CEO of company
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says Dave Wentz has made personal decision to step down as co-CEO and a member of board of directors of company
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says USANA board of directors now consists of six directors, four of whom are independent
* Usana health sciences announces CEO transition plan and appoints Kevin Guest chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 21 XPO Logistics Inc reported a 10 percent jump in its quarterly revenue, driven by strong demand from ecommerce customers.
NEW YORK, Feb 21 U.S. stocks rose to fresh record highs on Tuesday, boosted by strong earnings reports from Wal-Mart and other retailers and continued optimism about the economic agenda of President Donald Trump.