UPDATE 4-Saudi Arabia, Iraq agree oil output cut needs 9-month extension
* Goldman says stocks should normalise if cuts prolonged (Updates with joint Saudi-Iraqi news conference)
Nov 23 USANA Health Sciences Inc
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says company will no longer utilize a co-CEO management structure
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says board of directors has appointed current co-CEO, Kevin Guest, as CEO of company
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says Dave Wentz has made personal decision to step down as co-CEO and a member of board of directors of company
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says USANA board of directors now consists of six directors, four of whom are independent
* Usana health sciences announces CEO transition plan and appoints Kevin Guest chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 22 General Electric Co said on Monday that the European Union's competition watchdog is investigating whether the industrial conglomerate provided misleading information during a merger review.
MEXICO CITY, May 22 Mexico on Monday revised upward its official 2017 growth estimate, shortly after government data showed the economy was largely shrugging off fears U.S. President Donald Trump's policies would wreak havoc on Mexican exports and investment.