BRIEF-USANA Health Sciences Inc says company will no longer utilize a co-CEO management structure
Nov 23 USANA Health Sciences Inc
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says company will no longer utilize a co-CEO management structure
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says board of directors has appointed current co-CEO, Kevin Guest, as CEO of company
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says Dave Wentz has made personal decision to step down as co-CEO and a member of board of directors of company
* USANA Health Sciences Inc says USANA board of directors now consists of six directors, four of whom are independent
* Usana health sciences announces CEO transition plan and appoints Kevin Guest chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.
CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-U.S. to seek to block DraftKings, FanDuel fantasy sports merger
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it will seek to stop the merger of DraftKings and FanDuel, because the combined company would control more than 90 percent of the U.S. market for paid daily fantasy sports contests.