BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Nov 25 Growmax Resources Corp
* Growmax Resources Corp - Company's 2017 capital work program and budget is set at approximately US$10 million
* Growmax Resources Corp- Qtrly net loss $2 million versus net loss of $4.5 million , previous quarter
* Growmax Resources announces third quarter 2016 results, closing of sale of Energicon, and 2017 capital spending guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.