Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Nov 28 Premier Inc
* Expands GPO position in continuum of care market with agreement to acquire Innovatix, LLC and Essensa Ventures, LLC
* Fiscal 2017 financial guidance raised on expected contribution from acquisition.
* Deal for $325 million
* Gnyha Holdings currently owns other 50 percent of Innovatix and 100 percent of Essensa
* Acquisition expected to be immediately accretive
* Fiscal 2017 financial guidance raised on expected contribution from acquisition
* Sees FY 2017 total net revenue $1,504.0 million - $1,575.0 million
* Sees FY 2017 non-GAAP adjusted EPS $1.80 - $1.93
* Deal also provides co will pay Gnyha Holdings total of upto additional $43 million if acquired cos achieve certain performance targets in fiscal 2017
* Innovatix and Essensa 165-person team will continue to operate out of headquarters in new york city
* Deal is expected to contribute approximately $53 million to $60 million to supply chain services net revenue during fiscal year ending June 30, 2017
* Companies will be integrated into and reported as part of premier's supply chain services segment
* Deal expected to contribute about $0.04 to $0.06 in incremental fully distributed earnings per share during fiscal year ending june 30, 2017
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.81, revenue view $1.47 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.