Nov 28 Radian Group Inc
* Radian announces redemption of its 2.25% convertible senior notes due 2019
* Radian group-exercising option to redeem 2.25% convertible senior notes due 2019 of which aggregate principal amount of about $68.0 million is outstanding
* Radian group inc- redemption price is equal to $1,000 per $1,000 principal amount of notes, plus accrued and unpaid interest
* Radian group inc- has elected to settle all notes surrendered for conversion or redemption with cash
* Radian group inc- expects to fund payment of redemption, as well as any notes surrendered for conversion, using available liquidity Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Morton County sheriff defends tactics against pipeline protesters
CANNON BALL, N.D., Dec 4 The sheriff of the North Dakota county where thousands of people are protesting a controversial pipeline project defended police tactics after they used water hoses and rubber bullets in a late November confrontation.
UPDATE 1-Saudi, Kuwait expect to restart Neutral Zone oilfields soon -sources
DUBAI, Dec 4 Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are expected to agree this month to resume oil production from the jointly operated oilfields in the Neutral Zone that lies between both countries, industry sources told Reuters on Sunday.