German stocks - Factors to watch on January 18
The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0736 GMT.
Nov 28 Savanna Energy Services Corp
* Savanna provides update to AIMCo financing
* Savanna Energy says Alberta Investment Management Corp (AIMCo) has advised it that AIMCo does not intend to consent to a change of control of Savanna
* Savanna Energy Services says corp, AIMCo agreed to fix exercise price of 7 million share purchase warrants to be issued to AIMCo on initial draw under term loan at $2.50
* Savanna Energy says corp, AIMCo agreed to fix exercise price of 7 million common share warrants to be issued to aimco on initial draw under term loan at $2.50
* Savanna Energy says AIMCo has advised Savanna that it remains supportive of Savanna, fully committed to completing previous financings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Jan 18 German media group Bertelsmann may raise its stake in book publisher Penguin Random House, its joint venture with Britain's Pearson, it said on Wednesday after Pearson said it intended to issue an exit note.
LONDON, Jan 18 Britain's competition watchdog said on Wednesday that Mastercard's proposals might be acceptable in addressing its concerns over the acquisition of payments processing company Vocalink.