Nov 29 Sherritt International Corp
* Sherritt's Moa joint venture provides production update
* Sherritt - finished nickel production for year now expected to be in range of 32,500 - 33,000 tonnes compared to original guidance of 33,500 - 34,500 tonnes
* Sherritt International Corp says finished cobalt production is expected to be unchanged for FY
* Sherritt International Corp says Timing of more permanent repairs to or replacement of municipal bridge is not yet known
* Sherritt International - plant operations have resumed; transport to, from port is affected by longer travel times, necessity to carry lighter loads Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
XPO's revenue jumps on strong demand from ecommerce firms
Feb 21 XPO Logistics Inc reported a 10 percent jump in its quarterly revenue, driven by strong demand from ecommerce customers.
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St hits record on retail boost
NEW YORK, Feb 21 U.S. stocks rose to fresh record highs on Tuesday, boosted by strong earnings reports from Wal-Mart and other retailers and continued optimism about the economic agenda of President Donald Trump.