MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Mar 23
DUBAI, March 23 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 29 Nabriva Therapeutics AG
* Nabriva announces terms of rights offering
* Pursuant to rights offering holders of ADSS on record date received 0.276 ADS rights for each ADS owned
* Says terms of rights offering for up to 588,127 common shares, including common shares represented by ADSS
* Holders of common earnings per share will have right to subscribe for, purchase 0.276 new common shares, at subscription price of EUR 40.14/ new common earnings per share
* Says common share rights exercise period will begin on November 30, 2016 and end at 5:00 p.m. (Vienna time) on December 14, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, March 22 Starting on Monday, Wells Fargo & Co depositors can withdraw money using a smartphone at any branded ATM, the latest sign of U.S. lenders moving away from traditional brick-and-mortar banking.
HOUSTON, March 22 Royal Dutch Shell plc, Chevron Corp and Exxon Mobil Corp signaled the oil industry's return to the Gulf of Mexico's deep waters with high bids in a government auction up 76 percent over a year ago.