Nov 29 Nabriva Therapeutics AG
* Nabriva announces terms of rights offering
* Pursuant to rights offering holders of ADSS on record date received 0.276 ADS rights for each ADS owned
* Says terms of rights offering for up to 588,127 common shares, including common shares represented by ADSS
* Holders of common earnings per share will have right to subscribe for, purchase 0.276 new common shares, at subscription price of EUR 40.14/ new common earnings per share
* Says common share rights exercise period will begin on November 30, 2016 and end at 5:00 p.m. (Vienna time) on December 14, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Morton County sheriff defends tactics against pipeline protesters
CANNON BALL, N.D., Dec 4 The sheriff of the North Dakota county where thousands of people are protesting a controversial pipeline project defended police tactics after they used water hoses and rubber bullets in a late November confrontation.
UPDATE 1-Saudi, Kuwait expect to restart Neutral Zone oilfields soon -sources
DUBAI, Dec 4 Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are expected to agree this month to resume oil production from the jointly operated oilfields in the Neutral Zone that lies between both countries, industry sources told Reuters on Sunday.