German stocks - Factors to watch on January 18
The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0736 GMT.
Nov 29 Splunk Inc
* Splunk Inc announces fiscal third quarter 2017 financial results
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.12
* Q3 revenue $245 million versus I/B/E/S view $230.4 million
* Sees Q4 2017 revenue $286 million to $288 million
* Q3 GAAP loss per share $0.69
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $930 million to $932 million
* Fy 2017 non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be between 5% and 6%
* Fy2017 revenue view $915.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue view $285.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Jan 18 German media group Bertelsmann may raise its stake in book publisher Penguin Random House, its joint venture with Britain's Pearson, it said on Wednesday after Pearson said it intended to issue an exit note.
LONDON, Jan 18 Britain's competition watchdog said on Wednesday that Mastercard's proposals might be acceptable in addressing its concerns over the acquisition of payments processing company Vocalink.