UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Nov 29 Photon Control Inc
* Q3 earnings per share C$0.03
* Photon Control reports third quarter 2016 financial results
* Q3 revenue rose 45 percent to C$8.7 million
* Photon Control Inc says order backlog at quarter-end increased 26% to $8.8 million from $5.3 million at September 30, 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.