BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
Nov 29 Microchip Technology Inc
* Increases guidance for non-GAAP net sales and non-GAAP EPS for third quarter of fiscal 2017
* Now expects Q3 consolidated non-GAAP net sales to be down 1% to 4% with a mid-point of down 2.5%
* Now expects Q3 non-GAAP EPS to be between 87 cents and 94 cents per share
* Due to recent acquisition of Atmel and related purchase accounting, microchip is not able to provide GAAP guidance at this time
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.90, revenue view $846.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.