Whiting Petroleum posts bigger quarterly loss
Feb 21 Whiting Petroleum Corp, North Dakota's largest oil producer, posted a bigger quarterly loss as production fell and expenses rose.
Nov 30 Gordmans Stores Inc -
* Gordmans Stores Inc announces third quarter 2016 results
* Q3 loss per share $0.25
* Q3 revenue $143.5 million
* Sees Q4 earnings per share $0.01 to $0.06
* Sees Q4 2016 sales $197 million to $203 million
* Quarterly comparable store sales on an owned basis decreased 9.5%
* Says on an owned plus licensed basis, Q3 comparable store sales declined 9.3%
* Sees Q4 comparable store sales decrease on an owned plus licensed basis in range of 5.5 percent to 8.5 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 21 XPO Logistics Inc reported a 10 percent jump in its quarterly revenue, driven by strong demand from ecommerce customers.
NEW YORK, Feb 21 U.S. stocks rose to fresh record highs on Tuesday, boosted by strong earnings reports from Wal-Mart and other retailers and continued optimism about the economic agenda of President Donald Trump.