BRIEF-GasLog Ltd and GasLog Partners LP announce CFO transition
* Simon Crowe has advised boards of GasLog Ltd, GasLog Partners LP of his decision to step down from his position as CFO on June 30, 2017
Nov 30 Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp -
* Freddie Mac November 2016 outlook
* Expect long-term rates on 30-year fixed-rate mortgage to end 2017 just above 4 percent
* Economy should do "modestly" better in 2017, posting 1.9 percent year-over-year growth annualized
* Forecasting house prices will grow at a 4.7 percent annual rate in 2017
* Total home sales will decline about 220,000 units from 2016 to 2017
* "Much like in 2013, we expect housing markets to respond negatively to higher mortgage rates"
* Expect unemployment rate to decline slightly over next year-and-a-half, ending 2017 at 4.7 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Talks continuing with Monsanto on possible compensation (Adds detail, soybean development plan with French partners)
LONDON, Jan 16 Geneva-based sugar merchant Alvean said on Monday that Ivo Sarjanovic was stepping down as chief executive officer.