Nov 30 Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp -
* Freddie Mac November 2016 outlook
* Expect long-term rates on 30-year fixed-rate mortgage to end 2017 just above 4 percent
* Economy should do "modestly" better in 2017, posting 1.9 percent year-over-year growth annualized
* Forecasting house prices will grow at a 4.7 percent annual rate in 2017
* Total home sales will decline about 220,000 units from 2016 to 2017
* "Much like in 2013, we expect housing markets to respond negatively to higher mortgage rates"
* Expect unemployment rate to decline slightly over next year-and-a-half, ending 2017 at 4.7 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
British Airways suffers flight delays after global IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.