UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
March 27 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 17 points at 7,294 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.7 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Nov 30 Virginia Hills Oil Corp
* Virginia Hills Oil Corp announces third quarter of 2016 results and general operation update
* "At end of Q3 and into beginning of Q4 of 2016,oil and gas industry was affected by extremely wet surface conditions in Alberta"
* Anticipating 2016 exit volumes to range from 1,325 boe/d (97% light oil and ngls) to 1,400 boe/d (97% light oil and ngls)
* Additional 100 bbl/d of light oil water flood production previously scheduled to be online in Q4 2016 to be brought on line in Q1 2017
* Virginia Hills Oil Corp quarterly loss per share $1.46
* Quarterly petroleum and natural gas sales C$6.3 million versus C$8.3 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, March 27 Japan's Nikkei share average skidded 1.4 percent on Monday, wallowing at a six-week low and deepening last week's 1.3 percent loss, on pressure from a resurgent yen.
* Old Mutual Plc agrees to sell a minority stake in OMAM to HNA Capital US