Nov 30 Virginia Hills Oil Corp
* Virginia Hills Oil Corp announces third quarter of 2016 results and general operation update
* "At end of Q3 and into beginning of Q4 of 2016,oil and gas industry was affected by extremely wet surface conditions in Alberta"
* Anticipating 2016 exit volumes to range from 1,325 boe/d (97% light oil and ngls) to 1,400 boe/d (97% light oil and ngls)
* Additional 100 bbl/d of light oil water flood production previously scheduled to be online in Q4 2016 to be brought on line in Q1 2017
* Virginia Hills Oil Corp quarterly loss per share $1.46
* Quarterly petroleum and natural gas sales C$6.3 million versus C$8.3 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Morton County sheriff defends tactics against pipeline protesters
CANNON BALL, N.D., Dec 4 The sheriff of the North Dakota county where thousands of people are protesting a controversial pipeline project defended police tactics after they used water hoses and rubber bullets in a late November confrontation.
UPDATE 1-Saudi, Kuwait expect to restart Neutral Zone oilfields soon -sources
DUBAI, Dec 4 Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are expected to agree this month to resume oil production from the jointly operated oilfields in the Neutral Zone that lies between both countries, industry sources told Reuters on Sunday.