Nov 30 Agenus Inc :
* Agenus announces commencement of phase 1/2 clinical trial of anti-OX40 checkpoint antibody INCAGN1949 in patients with solid tumors
* Agenus Inc - trial is being conducted by, and in collaboration with, Incyte Corporation.
* Agenus Inc - third antibody from Agenus to enter clinic this year
* Agenus Inc - part 2 of trial is planned to evaluate recommended dose of INCAGN1949 in multiple tumor types
* Agenus-Open-Label, dose-escalation portion of trial will evaluate safety, tolerability of INCAGN1949 in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 4-Comcast profit tops views on subscriber growth, movie hits
NEW YORK, April 27 Comcast Corp's quarterly profit topped estimates on strong growth in cable and internet subscribers and hits such as "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Get Out" boosted movie revenue, the No. 1 U.S. cable operator said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc CEO Peter M. Carlino's 2016 total compensation $12.0 mln vs $16.8 mln in 2015
* Gaming And Leisure Properties Inc - CEO Peter M. Carlino's 2016 total compensation $12.0 million versus $16.8 million in 2015 - SEC Filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ppStyW) Further company coverage: