Nov 30 Agenus Inc :
* Agenus announces commencement of phase 1/2 clinical trial of anti-OX40 checkpoint antibody INCAGN1949 in patients with solid tumors
* Agenus Inc - trial is being conducted by, and in collaboration with, Incyte Corporation.
* Agenus Inc - third antibody from Agenus to enter clinic this year
* Agenus Inc - part 2 of trial is planned to evaluate recommended dose of INCAGN1949 in multiple tumor types
* Agenus-Open-Label, dose-escalation portion of trial will evaluate safety, tolerability of INCAGN1949 in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Morton County sheriff defends tactics against pipeline protesters
CANNON BALL, N.D., Dec 4 The sheriff of the North Dakota county where thousands of people are protesting a controversial pipeline project defended police tactics after they used water hoses and rubber bullets in a late November confrontation.
UPDATE 1-Saudi, Kuwait expect to restart Neutral Zone oilfields soon -sources
DUBAI, Dec 4 Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are expected to agree this month to resume oil production from the jointly operated oilfields in the Neutral Zone that lies between both countries, industry sources told Reuters on Sunday.