Nov 30 Agenus Inc :
* Agenus announces commencement of phase 1/2 clinical trial of anti-OX40 checkpoint antibody INCAGN1949 in patients with solid tumors
* Agenus Inc - trial is being conducted by, and in collaboration with, Incyte Corporation.
* Agenus Inc - third antibody from Agenus to enter clinic this year
* Agenus Inc - part 2 of trial is planned to evaluate recommended dose of INCAGN1949 in multiple tumor types
* Agenus-Open-Label, dose-escalation portion of trial will evaluate safety, tolerability of INCAGN1949 in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nikkei tumbles as safe-haven yen surges on Trump healthcare defeat
TOKYO, March 27 Japan's Nikkei share average skidded 1.4 percent on Monday, wallowing at a six-week low and deepening last week's 1.3 percent loss, on pressure from a resurgent yen.
BRIEF-Old Mutual sells minority stake in U.S. fund arm to China's HNA
* Old Mutual Plc agrees to sell a minority stake in OMAM to HNA Capital US