PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Feb 24
Feb 24 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 30 Rooster Energy Ltd
* Rooster Energy announces third quarter 2016 financial results
* Qtrly loss per share $0.00
* Qtrly revenues $8.3 million versus $19 million
* Working capital deficit and non-compliance with terms of waiver to amended note purchase deal present immediate challenges for co
* As a result, company continues to pursue refinancing and/or restructuring of terms of its senior secured notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, Feb 23 Mexico on Thursday expressed "worry and irritation" about U.S. policies to two of President Donald Trump's top envoys, giving a chilly reply to the new administration's hard line on immigration, trade and security.
* Board approved changing common share dividend payments from quarterly basis to monthly basis