Oct 10 William Hill Plc
* William hill plc - response to press speculation
* Response to press speculation
* Note recent press speculation and confirm that they are in discussions regarding a potential all share merger of equals
* Over recent months, board of William Hill has been evaluating options to accelerate William Hill's strategy of increasing diversification by growing its digital and international businesses
* Amaya has been undertaking a review of its strategic alternatives since february 2016
* William Hill pl- potential merger would be consistent with strategic objectives of both william hill and amaya and would create a clear international leader across online sports betting, poker and casino
* Discussions are ongoing and there can be no certainty that an agreement will be reached.
* Potential merger would be classified as a reverse takeover under listing rules of financial conduct authority and is not subject to city code on takeovers and mergers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ISS recommends CSX shareholders vote for $84 mln CEO reimbursement
NEW YORK, May 22 Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) has recommended that owners of CSX Corp. stock vote in favor of an $84 million payment related to the appointment of new CEO Hunter Harrison.
Trump budget calls for Wall Street regulators to face restructuring
WASHINGTON, May 22 Two Wall Street financial regulators would face cuts or major structural changes under President Donald Trump's fiscal 2018 budget proposal