Sept 29 Petrobras corporate risk manager Carlos Alberto Rechelo spoke about company's new board and senior management hiring policies in a conference call with reporters.
* Brazil's Petrobras says new policy sets clear rules for advertising board and senior executive positions and choosing winning candidate.
* Petrobras hiring policy for top officials will make posting of jobs public and establish committee responsible for outcome.
* Petrobras says minority shareholder representative on board will be able to oversee all key hiring decisions
* Corporate risk chief says Petrobras is expanding background checks for all board members, senior managers.
* Petrobras policy will prohibit ministers and other government officials from participating in board, top management positions. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Jeb Blount)
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.