BRIEF-Brightpath reports quarterly AFFO per share of C$0.025
* Brightpath's successful operations and newly opened centres drive 57.3% growth in quarterly revenue and 133% increase in funds from operations
Sept 30 (Reuters) -
* Brazil BNDES president Maria Silvia Bastos says investments will not recover unless country resolves fiscal issues
* Brazil BNDES president Bastos says no need to discuss whether lender is big or small, but whether it is efficient
* Brazil BNDES president Bastos says local content requirements for BNDES funding fell from 60 percent to 50 percent
* Brazil BNDES president Bastos says lender continues to discuss local content requirement with government (Reporting by Aluisio Alves)
TOKYO, May 24 Asian shares edged lower in early trade on Wednesday, while the Australian dollar and the offshore Chinese yuan slipped after Moody's cut its sovereign credit rating on China.
MEXICO CITY, May 23 Altos Hornos de Mexico (AHMSA), one of the country's largest steelmakers, said on Tuesday it had shut down definitively an iron ore mine in the northern state of Durango because of ongoing problems with the union.