April 27 (Reuters) - Rediff.Com India Ltd :
* Rediff.Com informs nasdaq of intent to withdraw american depository shares from listing and registration
* Rediff.Com india ltd says shares of rediff's adss are expected to continue trading on otc pink marketplace following delisting and deregistration
* Company intends to deregister its adss and to cease publicly filing its periodic reports with sec
* Rediff anticipates that its 20-f for fiscal year ended march 31, 2015 will be its last publicly filed periodic report
* Reasons for withdrawal relate to cost of filing periodic reports with sec and meeting other applicable regulatory requirements
* "we are constantly looking for ways to reduce costs"
* Current economic climate has not only impacted capital markets, but digital advertising industry as well Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: