UPDATE 1-Wabtec to win EU approval for $1.8 bln Faiveley deal -sources
* Wabtec to sell Faiveley's brake pad unit to allay EU concerns (Adds European Commission declines comment, no immediate reply from Wabtec, changes slug)
Sept 13 Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
* Jacobs wins contract from INEOS for LAO unit in Texas
* Received a contract from INEOS Oligomers to design and build a Linear Alpha Olefin (lao) unit at INEOS petrochemical complex
* LAO unit is expected to come online in Nov. 2018, with a production capacity of 420,000 metric tons per annum. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SGX wants to expand presence in shipping (Adds further detail, comment)
SAO PAULO, Sept 26 Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA is considering selling part of the stake it has in Congonhas Minérios SA, Brazil's No. 2 iron ore producer, to China Brazil Xinnenghuan International Investment Co, known as CBSteel, two people familiar with the deal said on Monday.