BRIEF-AOL and American Family Insurance sign 360° and virtual reality video partnership
* AOL and American Family Insurance sign 360° and virtual reality video partnership Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 14 Bioamber Inc :
* On Aept. 9, 2016, co entered into an agreement for a demand non-revolving credit facility with bridging finance inc
* Proceeds will be used to repay in full outstanding principal amount of its loan with tennenbaum capital partners, llc - sec filing
* Pursuant to agreement, lender has provided CAD$25 million to company
* Credit facility is repayable at earlier of date of demand or September 30, 2017
* On September 9, 2016, company voluntarily paid off and terminated its loan and security agreement with Tennenbaum Capital Partner, Llc
* Credit facility will bear interest at an annual interest rate of bank of montreal prime rate plus 10.8% Source text - bit.ly/2cy06JS Further company coverage:
Sept 26 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 26 TransCanada Corp said on Monday its unit, Columbia Pipeline Group, offered to buy Columbia Pipeline Partners LP for about $848 million in cash.