UPDATE 1-Wabtec to win EU approval for $1.8 bln Faiveley deal -sources
* Wabtec to sell Faiveley's brake pad unit to allay EU concerns (Adds European Commission declines comment, no immediate reply from Wabtec, changes slug)
Sept 21 Orsu Metals Corp
* Orsu Metals Corporation announces exclusive and binding heads of agreement for the proposed acquisition of the Sergeevskoe Gold Project in Russia
* Will issue 146.6 million new common shares in Orsu to sellers for acquisition of 30% of outstanding shares of Sibzoloto at deal closing
* At deal closing , sellers will own about 44.5% of enlarged share capital of Orsu Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SGX wants to expand presence in shipping (Adds further detail, comment)
SAO PAULO, Sept 26 Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA is considering selling part of the stake it has in Congonhas Minérios SA, Brazil's No. 2 iron ore producer, to China Brazil Xinnenghuan International Investment Co, known as CBSteel, two people familiar with the deal said on Monday.