Sept 30 Alterra Power Corp
* Reached agreement to refinance a portion of approximately $72 million bond held by Reykjavik Energy
* Full refinancing to be completed by mid-October 2016
* Alterra power agrees to first stage refinancing of $72 million Icelandic bond
* Alterra expects second stage of refinancing to be agreed and executed next week
* Under agreement, or will continue to hold 50% of outstanding principal
* Extended bond is non-recourse to co, with security consisting solely of approximately 17% of outstanding shares of co's Icelandic subsidiary, HS Orka Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nikkei hovers near 2-year highs as tech shares support
TOKYO, June 29 Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday morning to hover near two-year highs after Wall Street rebounded, with tech shares, like Advantest Corp and Shin-Etsu Chemical, outperforming the overall market.
UPDATE 2-Investors call on Mylan chairman, director to step down
NEW YORK, June 28 An investor group led by New York City's comptroller called for Mylan NV's Chairman Robert Coury and Director Wendy Cameron to step down, as part of a campaign against the firm's executive pay packages and high prices for an allergy treatment.