Sept 30 Windstream Holdings Inc:
* Windstream redeems senior notes and reprices, upsizes term loans
* Completed redemption of all of its outstanding 7.875% senior notes due 2017 and amended its existing senior secured credit agreement
* Upsized principal amount of its existing tranche b-6 term loans from approximately $597 million to $747 million
* Under credit agreement amendment, company decreased interest rate by 100 basis points to LIBOR plus 4.00% per annum
* Used proceeds from $150 million incremental term loans, revolver borrowings, to retire $369 million in aggregate principal amount of 2017 notes
* Improved 2017 cash interest expectations to approximately $325 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.