Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Oct 3 CNX Coal Resources Lp :
* CNX Coal Resources acquires additional interest in Pennsylvania mining complex
* Acquisition increased partnership's undivided interest in PAMC to 25%
* CNXC funded transaction with combination of available borrowings under credit facility , issuance of convertible preferred units
* Deal for $88.8 million
* Terms of acquisition and financing were approved by conflicts committee of board of directors of CNX Coal Resources Gp LLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.