Oct 4 Bank Of Montreal
* BMO financial group amends regulatory capital ratios
* Amending its previously disclosed regulatory capital ratios for first three quarters of 2016
* "no change to net income, shareholders' equity or common equity tier 1 capital and no change to risk of business."
* Basel III capital ratios excluding impact of floor would be unchanged from those previously disclosed
* Previously reported Q3 2016 basel III CET1 ratio was 10.5%; revised CET1 ratio is 10.0%, with application of floor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.