Oct 5 Arch Coal Inc :
* Equity to trade on NYSE under symbol Arch
* Arch is emerging with more than $300 million of cash on its balance sheet and a debt level of just $363 million
* Cash requirements are expected to be modest, with projected capital spending of $55 million in 2017
* Co's projection of 2017 debt service is of approximately $33 million
* Arch coal successfully completes financial restructuring and emerges from chapter 11
* Company has third-party surety bonds in place covering 100% of its reclamation bonding requirements
* Company's total debt is 7% of what it was prior to restructuring Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.