Oct 5 Target corp
* Target corp says entered into a five-year credit agreement with certain lenders - sec filing
* Five-Year credit agreement for a $2.50 billion unsecured revolving credit facility
* Sec filing
* Entered into five-year credit agreement for a $2.50 billion
* Target Corp Says Target May Increase Credit Facility Commitments Up To An Additional $500 Mln, Subject To Satisfaction Of Certain Conditions
* Credit agreement will expire in october 2021, unless extended for up to two additional years under terms of credit agreement Source - bit.ly/2dEJynQ Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.