Oct 5 Rhi AG
* Rhi AG says have reached an agreement to combine the operations of Rhi and Magnesita to create refractory company to be named Rhi Magnesita
* Transaction will be financed by additional debt and issuance of 4.6 to 5.0 million Rhi Magnesita shares to Magnesita's controlling shareholders
* Rhi expects combined company to generate fully consolidated revenues of 2.6 billion euros to 2.8 billion euros by 2020
* Rhi AG says board has agreed to sign share purchase with Magnesita of a controlling stake of at least 46%
* Rhi AG says purchase price for 46% stake will be paid in cash amounting to 118 million euros and 4.6 million new shares to be issued by Rhi Magnesita
* As result of transaction, Rhi's mid-term financial targets will surpass Rhi's current targets as communicated in Rhi's strategy 2020
* The place of effective management of Rhi Magnesita will be Austria
Source text for Eikon:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.