Oct 5 Duke Energy Corp
* Duke Energy to recycle coal ash at Buck Steam Station in Salisbury
* Both Duke Energy and SELC will make necessary court filings to dismiss that case
* Locations for second and third units are still being evaluated, and a decision is expected in coming months
* Will work with north carolina department of environmental quality to acquire necessary permits and begin processing material
* Plans to remove coal ash from three basins at Buck Steam Station in Salisbury, N.C. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.