Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
Oct 7 Frank's International Nv :
* Deal for approximately $150 million of cash on hand and approximately 12.8 million shares of company's common stock
* Says Blackhawk will survive merger as a wholly-owned subsidiary of company
* Bain capital and other stockholders of Blackhawk delivered a written consent adopting merger agreement
* Entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire blackhawk group holdings, inc.
* Certain investment funds affiliated with Bain Capital Partners Llc currently own about 70% of capital stock of Blackhawk
* If deal closes, co to place some shares comprising equity consideration in escrow as partial security for blackhawk's obligations
* Merger agreement contains caps on certain losses arising under agreement of up to approximately 17% of transaction value Source text (bit.ly/2dQTMhr) Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017