Oct 10 Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc :
* Els reports minimal impact from hurricane Matthew
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc says company does not believe that storm will have a material impact on its financial condition or operating results
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc - property damage losses at properties are preliminarily estimated to total less than $750,000
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc - no injuries to our residents, guests or employees have been reported due to hurricane matthew
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc - does not yet have an estimate for business interruption losses, but they are expected to be relatively limited
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc - believes that it has adequate insurance subject to deductibles, including business interruption coverage
* Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc - currently, three manufactured home communities and four rv resorts are without electricity as a result of hurricane Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Morrison raises Marmite price by 12 pct after "Marmitegate"
LONDON, Oct 28 British supermarket chain Morrison has raised the price of Marmite yeast spread by 12 percent, passing on to consumers an increase sought by its maker Unilever that led to a row with retailer Tesco this month dubbed "Marmitegate".
UPDATE 2-Royal Caribbean says confident of doubling profit; shares soar
* Shares up about 10 pct, set for best day since 2011 (Adds CEO comments from analyst call, background, updates shares)