CORRECTED-Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 28
ZURICH, June 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening virtually unchanged at 9,071 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
Oct 10 US CPSC Chairman Elliot Kaye -
* Press statement from Chairman Elliot Kaye regarding CPSC's investigation of Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphones
* Says it is the right move for Samsung to suspend the sale and exchange of all Galaxy Note7s
* Says consumers should power down and stop using all Galaxy Note7s Further company coverage:
* Altiplano Minerals Ltd. announces appointment to board of directors and formation of advisory board
* Launched an offering of senior secured notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million