Oct 11 Caesars Acquisition Co :
* Caesars acquisition Co - on October 7, co, units entered into an amendment to cie proceeds and reservation of rights agreement - SEC filing
* Caesars Acquisition Co - CIE proceeds amendment also modifies time periods in which certain funds may be released to CEC from Escrow
* Caesars Acquisition Co - amendment provides that maximum amount to be paid to CEC for certain expenses will be increased to $235 million
* Caesars acquisition - amendment allows cec to use expense amounts to pay some fees pursuant to restructuring support, forbearance, settlement agreement
* Caesars acquisition - on October 7, co, units entered into a second amendment to amended and restated limited liability company agreement - SEC filing
* Caesars acquisition co - amendment to increase maximum amount of special distributions from CGP to CEC members to $235 million Source text bit.ly/2dMTeey Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.