Oct 11 United Continental Holdings Inc
* Sees Q3 consolidated capacity year-over-year up 2 percent
* United Continental Holdings - Q3 gross capital expenditures are higher than previous guidance due to a change in timing of certain non-aircraft projects
* United Continental Holdings Inc - no impact to full-year 2016 capital expenditure guidance from change in timing of certain non-aircraft projects
* Sees Q3 other revenue $1,075 - $1,095 million
* United Continental Holdings Inc -sees Q3 consolidated PRASM 12.61 percent - 12.68 percent
* Sees Q3 consolidated CASM excluding profit sharing, fuel & third-party business expense 9.35 percent - 9.38 percent
* United Continental - Q3 gross capital expenditures are higher than previous guidance due to a change in timing of certain non-aircraft projects
* United Continental - there is no impact to full-year 2016 capital expenditure guidance.
* United Continental Holdings Inc - sees Q3 total consolidated load factor of 85.5%, down 0.1 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Morrison raises Marmite price by 12 pct after "Marmitegate"
LONDON, Oct 28 British supermarket chain Morrison has raised the price of Marmite yeast spread by 12 percent, passing on to consumers an increase sought by its maker Unilever that led to a row with retailer Tesco this month dubbed "Marmitegate".
UPDATE 2-Royal Caribbean says confident of doubling profit; shares soar
* Shares up about 10 pct, set for best day since 2011 (Adds CEO comments from analyst call, background, updates shares)