UPDATE 7-Japanese air bag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets China backing
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds details on restructuring, court hearing set for Tuesday, trims some material)
Oct 11 Ford Motor Co :
* Ford issues two safety compliance recalls in North America
* issues safety compliance recall for certain 2015-16 Ford Edge vehicles to update antilock braking system (ABS) modules
* issuing safety compliance recall for about 1,900 2017 Lincoln Continental Vehicles to inspect and, if necessary, replace headlamp assemblies
* Ford is not aware of any accidents or injuries associated with the 2015-16 Ford Edge vehicles being recalled
* is not aware of any accidents or injuries associated with safety compliance recall for certain 2017 Lincoln Continental Vehicles
* vehicles affected by recall include certain 2017 Lincoln Continental vehicles built at Flat Rock assembly plant, June 14, 2016 To Sept 23, 2016
* vehicles affected by recall also include certain 2015-16 Ford Edge vehicles built at Oakville Assembly plant,feb. 9, 2015 to aug. 12, 2016
* is not aware of any accidents or injuries associated with safety compliance recall for certain 2015-16 Ford Edge vehicles Source text - ford.to/2dIteUV Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 26 The Trump administration and the state of Colorado on Monday filed a civil complaint in federal court against PDC Energy Inc alleging violations of the Clean Air Act.
NEW YORK, June 26 Deutsche Bank AG's chief U.S. economist Joe LaVorgna left last week after about 20 years with the bank and plans to "work elsewhere in financial services," Bloomberg said on Monday, citing people familiar with the move.