BRIEF-Federated National Holding estimates Hurricane Matthew aggregate gross liabilities about $77 mln
Oct 11 Federated National Holding Co :
* Federated National Holding - currently estimates that aggregate gross liabilities as a result of Hurricane Matthew will be approximately $77 million
* Federated National Holding Co- believes that its losses, net of reinsurance, should not exceed $18.45 million and may be as low as $8 million
* Federated National Holding -initial loss estimate in Florida is $75 million in gross losses, $18.45 million in net losses retained after credit for reinsurance
* Federated National Holding Co- Federated National's initial loss estimate in South Carolina is $2 million in gross losses
* Federated National's total net retention should not increase beyond $18.45 million - SEC filing
* Federated National Holding -combined effect of additional separate reinsurance agreement could reduce net losses from storm in all states to as low as $8 million
* Federated National Holding-losses in South Carolina has separate reinsurance agreement to cover losses incurred outside of Florida from $8 million to $18.45 million
* Federated National Holding - Monarch National Insurance Company's losses in connection to this hurricane are currently expected to be immaterial Source text: (bit.ly/2dtgyfj) Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.