BRIEF-CCI approves acquisition of up to 6.02 pct stake by Aceville in Flipkart
* CCI approves acquisition of up to 6.02 percent stake by Aceville in Flipkart Further company coverage:
Oct 11 YUM! Brands Inc
* During the quarter ended September 3, 2016, YUM offered a voluntary retirement program to certain U.S. employees
* YUM! Brands - Voluntary retirement program to provide separation pay and benefits to employees who elected to voluntarily separate from YUM
* YUM! Brands - Incurred pre-tax costs of $26 million and $32 million for quarter and year to date, respectively, related to U.S. voluntary retirement program Source: (bit.ly/2dZzTWe) Further company coverage:
* A pending platelet additive solution shortage is expected to impact some U.S. blood centers producing intercept platelets
May 23 Toll Brothers Inc's profit and revenue beat analysts' estimates, boosted by robust demand and the U.S. luxury homebuilder raised its sales forecast for fiscal 2017.