Deutsche Bank said to lose as much as $60 mln over derivative trade- Bloomberg
June 27 Deutsche Bank is set to lose as much as $60 million over a trade linked to U.S. inflation, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Oct 12 China E-learning Group Ltd
* Purchaser and vendors entered into agreement
* Vendors have conditionally agreed to dispose of sale equity at consideration of hk$95.3 million
* Purchaser conditionally agreed to acquire for and vendors have conditionally agreed to dispose of sale equity
* Purchaser is Beijing Hua Tuo Education Technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRASILIA, June 27 Brazilian President Michel Temer on Tuesday made a passionate defense against a corruption charge leveled at him by the public prosecutor, calling it a "fiction" that was an attack on his government and the entire nation.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.15 pct, S&P 0.40 pct, Nasdaq 1.04 pct (Updates to late afternoon)