BRIEF-CCI approves acquisition of up to 6.02 pct stake by Aceville in Flipkart
* CCI approves acquisition of up to 6.02 percent stake by Aceville in Flipkart Further company coverage:
Oct 12 Danish jewellery maker Pandora
* Says Pandora has gone online in China on Alibaba Group's business-to-consumer platform Tmall.com
* Says launch on Tmall.com is Pandora's first online presence in China, and will be followed by launch of the company's own e-store in December
* "The launch of Pandora jewellery on Tmall.com is another important step in establishing the Pandora brand amongst Chinese consumers," Pandora Asia Pacific President Kenneth Madsen said in a statement.
* Says the jewellery market in China is the largest jewellery market in the world, with a value of approximately 600 billion Danish crowns ($90 billion) in 2015
* Says in 2015, Internet retailing in China generated sales of approximately 1.8 trillion Danish crowns, corresponding to an increase of 53 percent from 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6427 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Annabella Pultz Nielsen; Editing by Susan Fenton)
* A pending platelet additive solution shortage is expected to impact some U.S. blood centers producing intercept platelets
May 23 Toll Brothers Inc's profit and revenue beat analysts' estimates, boosted by robust demand and the U.S. luxury homebuilder raised its sales forecast for fiscal 2017.