PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 12 Prometic Life Sciences Inc :
* Prometic's PBI-4050 significantly reduces liver fibrosis in patients with alström syndrome
* Prometic Life Sciences-significant reduction of established liver fibrosis demonstrated in all patients that completed 12 weeks of PBI-4050 treatment
* Prometic Life Sciences Inc - liver enzymes reduced to within normal ranges in all patients that completed 12 weeks of PBI-4050 treatment
* Prometic Life Sciences Inc - alström syndrome clinical program to be expanded to include further sites throughout europe and north america
* Prometic Life Sciences-drug safety monitoring board recommended patient enrolment should continue in co's ongoing alström syndrome phase 2 clinical trial Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.
May 29 Gold held near its highest in four weeks on Monday after rising almost 1 percent in the previous session, buoyed as geopolitical tensions boosted its safe-haven appeal. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was flat at $1,266.40 per ounce at 0044 GMT. On Friday, it climbed 0.9 percent to touch its strongest since May 1 at $1,269.50. * U.S. gold futures slipped 0.1 percent to $1,266.4 an ounce. * North Korea fired what appeared to be a shor