BRIEF-Deere reaches agreement to enable AG Leader to offer products sold by Precision Planting
Oct 12 Deere & Co
* Deere -Reached an agreement to enable AG Leader, a precision agriculture competitor, to offer products currently sold by Precision Planting
* Deere & Co says agreement is contingent on Deere completing acquisition of Precision Planting from Climate Corporation
* Agreement will provide AG Leader technologies and licenses necessary to manufacture and sell precision Planting Speedtube and related technology
* Deere & Co- Co anticipates AG Leader will sell Precision Planting components to Retrofit Deere and other brands of planters
* Deere & Co - Agreement is contingent on Deere completing acquisition of Precision Planting from Climate Corporation, a subsidiary of Monsanto Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.