BRIEF-Conn's Inc announces closing of sale of class C notes from March 2016 securitization transaction
Oct 13 Conn's Inc :
* Conn's, Inc. Announces closing of sale of class C notes from March 2016 securitization transaction
* Conn's Inc - face amount of class C notes sold is approximately $70.5 million
* Conn's Inc - Conn's received upfront proceeds with respect to notes of approximately $71.5 million, net of transaction costs
* Conn's Inc - class C notes were issued with a 12% coupon rate
* Conn's Inc- residual equity will continue to be retained by an affiliate of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.