PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 13 TG Therapeutics Inc :
* TG Therapeutics Inc. Amends genuine phase 3 clinical trial to accelerate study completion by revising primary endpoint to overall response rate
* TG Therapeutics Inc- enrollment expected to be completed before year end 2016 with top-line data available in first half of 2017
* TG Therapeutics - if results of revised genuine study are positive, plans to file a bla for accelerated approval based on outcome of pre-BLA meeting
* FDA agrees that overall response rate (orr) data from revised genuine study can be used to request pre-BLA meeting
* TG Therapeutics - amendments expected to save co more than $10 million over next 2 years, and allow company to focus its resources on unity-CLL program
* TG Therapeutics Inc- company believes it could file a BLA in first half of 2018
* TG Therapeutics Inc - target enrollment for genuine phase 3 trial has been reduced to approximately 120 randomized patients Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.