UPDATE 6-Trump signs order to move controversial oil pipelines forward
* TransCanada to resubmit application for Keystone XL (Updates with White House comments, notes from memoranda)
Oct 13 Egalet Corp :
* Egalet notified that FDA will not meet PDUFA goal data for ARYMO ER
* Egalet Corp -FDA will not meet previously announced October 14 Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date for ARYMO ER
* Egalet - FDA has identified no particular issue with Co's application for ARYMO ER and it is working on product label
* On ARYMO ER - FDA indicated that they need more time as they have done with other abuse-deterrent opioid NDA
* Egalet Corp - FDA confirms no additional scientific information or data is needed for application for ARYMO ER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Jan 24 Deutsche Bank is considering a partial initial public offering of its asset management unit as part of an overhaul following its record payout over toxic mortgages in the United States, several people close to the matter said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, Jan 24 The S&P 500 and Nasdaq set record highs on Tuesday in a broad rally led by gains in financial and technology stocks.