UPDATE 7-Japanese air bag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets China backing
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds details on restructuring, court hearing set for Tuesday, trims some material)
Oct 13 Air Liquide :
* Builds new specialty ingredients production facility in the U.S. for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical markets
* Subsidiaries Seppic, healthcare specialty ingredients manufacturer, and Schülke, hygiene specialist, broke ground on a green-field state of the art production facility in Sandston, Henrico county - Virginia, USA
* The planned investment is over $60 million and will create approximately 50 new jobs in the community.
* This new production facility will manufacture ingredients for the cutting-edge cosmetic and pharmaceutical global markets
* Expected to start operations in the first half of 2018 Source text: bit.ly/2df2k0N Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
WASHINGTON, June 26 The Trump administration and the state of Colorado on Monday filed a civil complaint in federal court against PDC Energy Inc alleging violations of the Clean Air Act.
NEW YORK, June 26 Deutsche Bank AG's chief U.S. economist Joe LaVorgna left last week after about 20 years with the bank and plans to "work elsewhere in financial services," Bloomberg said on Monday, citing people familiar with the move.