Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Oct 14 JPMorgan Chase & Co :
* JPMorgan Chase reports third-quarter 2016 net income of $6.3 billion, or $1.58 per share
* Qtrly average core loans up 15 percent Y-O-Y and 2 percent Q-O-Q
* Quarter-end Basel III common equity Tier 1 ratio 11.9 percent versus 11.9 percent at Q2-end
* Qtrly return on tangible common equity 13 percent versus 13 percent in Q2
* Q3 tangible book value per share $51.23, up 8 percent
* JPMorgan's Dimon says "we delivered strong results this quarter with each of our businesses performing well"
* Qtrly JPMorgan Chase net revenue was $25.5 billion, up 8 percent
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.39, revenue view $24.00 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 adjusted expense of $14.5 billion versus $14.1 billion in Q2
* Q3 adjusted overhead ratio 57 percent versus 56 percent in Q2
* In Consumer & Community Banking, quarterly mortgage banking net revenue was $1.9 billion, up 21 percent
* Qtrly equity markets revenue was up 1 percent
* Quarter-end assets under management were $1.8 trillion, up 4 pecrent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.