BRIEF-Patheon NV says three of its manufacturing sites experienced temporary work stoppages due to Hurricane Matthew - SEC filing
Oct 14 Patheon NV :
* Three of its manufacturing sites experienced temporary work stoppages due to power outages and weather-related events
* Manati and Florence sites have resumed full operations; Greenville site is expected to resume operations in course of next week
* Sites impacted by Hurricane Matthew are in Florence, South Carolina; Greenville, North Carolina; and, Manati, Puerto Rico - SEC filing
* Hurricane Matthew caused a loss of power at Florence site and local flooding on roadways near our Greenville site
* Does not expect temporary work stoppages to impact 2017 results
* Fire at a power plant in Puerto Rico resulted in a power outage across most of island, including Patheon's manufacturing site in Manati
* Greenville site is expected to resume operations in course of next week Source text (bit.ly/2dZXk3n) Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.