PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 14 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc :
* Valeant Patient Access and Pricing Committee comments on recent pricing action decisions
* Patient Access and Pricing Committee has made decisions regarding price changes of products in company's neurology, GI and urology portfolios
* Planned wholesale acquisition price changes, effective October 14, range from 2.0 percent to 9.0 percent
* There will be no pricing adjustments this year on dermatology and ophthalmology products
* 2016 pricing actions across its U.S. branded RX portfolio, represent an increase of less than 2.0 percent within calendar 2016 year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.