Oct 14 Lendingclub Corp
* Announcing updated loss forecasts, changes to credit, interest rates as part of regular and continuous adjustment process
* Anticipate loans originated in H2 and going forward to benefit from changes to co's credit policy and co's interest rates
* Effective October 14, 2016, interest rates on the Lending Club platform will increase by a weighted average of 26 bps
* Rate increases are concentrated in grades F and G with marginal changes in other grades
* Lendingclub - About 1 percent of borrowers who previously would have been able to obtain a loan under prior underwriting criteria will no longer be approved
* Lendingclub - Interest rates on co's platform increased by weighted average of approximately 135 basis points from Nov. 2015 to June 2016 - sec filing
* Lendingclub - Interest rate increases from Nov. 2015 to June 2016 were concentrated in grades D through G - SEC filing Source: (bit.ly/2e7Y1pE) Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.